Sunday 23 December 2018

Babies from Long Ago ~ 2016

Gracelyn
Sculpted by Laura Lee Eagle,  Gracelynn is a full-body silicone I painted in 2016.
She sold on ebay for $9400.00







Charmaine
Sculpted by Maisa Said,  this is a full-body silicone I painted in 2016.
Charmaine is a mini








Ethan
Sculpted by Bonnie Sieben,  Ethan is a cloth bodied silicone I painted in 2016.
He was a very big baby.




Gracelynn
Sculpted by Laura Lee Eagles,  this is the second Gracelynn I painted in 2016.
She has the best-rooted hair ever.









Quinlynn
Sculpted by Laura Lee Eagles,  this is the fourth Quinlynn I painted in 2016.
Again, a favorite forever baby!













Callie
Sculpted by Linda Webb, I painted this full body silicone in 2016.
I will ALWAYS remember this baby as it was Linda's first and last full body silicone!










Tulip
Sculpted by Izzy Zhao,  this is a little resin mini I painted in 2016.
So adorable!









Addie
Sculpted by Maisa Said,  this is a cloth bodied silicone I painted in 2016.






13 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Regina can you give me a call call Sooner my phone is 313 978 3957

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeshbhi I was wondering if you do trades...I mean I dont have much but I have a brand new liz claiborne.purse and some nice long cheeks but my youngest got taken from me by cos cause his dad made a scene and I've had alot of things stolen from me not that long ago and I just lost 4 family members last year and I haven't stopped looking st these dolls since I first came across.them.and I really would like one but I can only trade...my birthday just passed on the 5th and my bf didnt spend time with me or even on valentine's day and I just want something positive in my life

    ReplyDelete
  3. esta en venta la muñeca y cuanto cuesta es para saber por que mi hija de 14 años quiere una

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much is Addie. I am 13 years old and love dolls. I know weird but, dolls make me happy and calm my anxiety down when it rises

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am 14 and I'm just like you my anxiety gets so bad that I am now homeschooled dolls are all I can get to relax me my dream is to get a silicon baby but my mum says that they are to expensive.
      With your anxiety just try to breathe as much as you can and everything will be ok.

      Delete
  5. I like quinlyn and addie how much i really need their cute little faces to brighten up my life 219 771 8709 Kimmie G.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cuanto cuesta la con el gorrito y el body de gatos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello.. I really love your babies.. I always wanted a baby since i was 25.. I had a baby boy 2 years ago and he passed away.. He was just 1 month and 2 days old when he died.. I still mourn over the loss of my son. I've longed for a child for a long time. I would love to hold and cuddle with one of your babies.You can call me or email me.. 813-395-6751. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry i forgot to give you my name. My name is annette.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hola annette cuanto están

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eu me chamo Elisa,tenho 13 anos e amo bebês.eu me sinto mais alegre quando estou com elas,eu sinto que posso contar tudo pra elas msm sabendo que elas ñ vão contar pra ninguém. Kkkk.Mais eu tenho um desejo grande de ter um bebê reborn.

    ReplyDelete