Saturday 22 December 2018

Babies from Long Ago ~ 2012

Catherine
Sculpted by Sandra White,  I painted full-body silicone Catherine in 2012.
She was one of the first full bodies I had ever painted. 






Saoirse
Sculpted by Bonnie Brown,  I painted soft-bodied silicone Saoirse in 2012.
I ended up making 3 of them... I wish I could do a 4th... and a 5th....









Maddox
Sculpted by Claire Taylor,  I painted soft-bodied silicone Maddox in 2012.
I rooted him with thick Asian hair. He has a fabulous boy tummy plate.










Claire
Sculpted by Bonnie Brown,  I painted soft-bodied silicone Claire in 2012.
Hand painted hair and adorable tummy plate. She turned out sooooo sweet!









Saoirse
Sculpted by Bonnie Brown,  this is number #2 soft bodied Saoirse in 2012.
With stunning green eyes










Ellie
Sculpted by Bonnie Brown,  I painted soft-bodied silicone Ellie in 2012.
She went to ebay and sold for $7300.00! I loved everything about this baby!!! Her tummy plate was sculpted by Sandra White












Lauren
Sculpted by Sandra White,  I painted Full Body silicone Lauren in 2012.
Most beautiful lips!!!







Sophie
Sculpted by Sandy Faber,  I painted cloth body Sophie in 2012.
Chunky Monkey!!!






Cupcake
Sculpted by Tina Kewy,  I painted soft-bodied silicone Cupcake in 2012.
She was a difficult silicone but in any challenge, you gain knowledge !!!





Dolly Baby
Sculpted by Eva Helland,  I painted this clay baby in 2012.
She was made her a dear friend.








Haven
Sculpted by Tamie Yarie,  I painted this soft-bodied silicone baby in 2012.



Oms' Knits got started in 2012

3 comments:

  1. love the babies so much . One day I would like too have one of your sweet babies. They look so real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much is maddox, claire ,or lauren? I would love to have one of them. Please get back to me about them. Thank u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful babies! Is Haven available?

    ReplyDelete