Saturday 22 December 2018

Babies from Long Ago ~ 2014

Yorrik and Jolie
Sculpted by Andre Stoete,  these two are resins babies I painted in 2014.
Both have hand-applied hair.











Lucy
Sculpted by Tina Kewy,  Lucy is a clay baby I painted in 2014.
She has hand-applied hair.









Quinlynn
Sculpted by Laura Lee Eagles, Quinlynn is a full body silicone I painted 2014.
She is one of the most memorable babies I have ever painted.












Kylah
Sculpted by Cindy Ibbetson,  Kylah is a full body soft silicone I painted in 2014.
I wish I could find and paint another.













13 comments:

  1. I want one so bad I never got to have any babys I would like to have the lifelike ones I would rake rhe baby every ware

    ReplyDelete
  2. my daughter would love one of these doll and do you sell them to nz
    and how much are the babies

    ReplyDelete
  3. my daughter loves babies so much in the mornings she will dress her babies in some clothes and feed them and put them to bed my daughter Maya would love one of your dolls

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute I wish I could have one

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amoooooooooo
    Muitoooooooooooooo
    Demaisssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola por curiosidad están en venta alguno de estos bebés???Son tan tan reales ...A mi me e encantaría?Pvp y si hace envíos a España? Gracias

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi l love your babies they are so beautiful l adore Logan avie and Andrew l would love someone to make them for me please how much do they cost thankyou very much love from Julie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie Hayes email roberthayes50@optusnet.com.au hi l love your dolls they are so beautiful l adore Logan evie and Andrew could someone please make them for me please l have to have them thankyou very much love from juliexxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonjour, très réaliste vos bébés, peut on en adopter un ? Bien cordialement

    ReplyDelete