Saturday 22 December 2018

Babies from Long Ago ~ 2013

Ellie
Sculpted by Bonnie Brown,  this is the second soft-bodied silicone Ellie I painted in 2013.
I never got tired of this sculpt




Evie
Sculpted by Toby Morgan,  I painted clay Evie  2013.
She was made with a little tummy plate.







Emma
Sculpted by Bonnie Brown,  I painted resin Emma in 2013.
She was only a few inches tall with a complete Oms' Knit wardrobe.








Ellie
Sculpted by Bonnie Brown,  this was number #3 which was completed in 2013.
She was the only one I gave brown eye.... which I ended up ADORING.





Holly
Sculpted by Lullaby Babies  I painted soft-bodied silicone Holly in 2013.
This was one of my more difficult silicones because she wouldn't matte properly.
In the end, her matting was a silky and soft as a newborn chick





Logan
Sculpted by Bonnie Brown,  Logan was made in  2013.
Hubby, Bonnie, Sandy and I molded and poured him and I painted him. He was one of my very favorite memory babies







Someone To Watch Over Me
Sculpted by Tina Kewy, the was the second resin STWOM I made in 2013
I gave her beautiful hand-applied mohair.










Patrick
Sculpted by Bonnie Brown,  I painted soft-bodied silicone Patrick in 2013.
He is still one of my favorites to day.














Thirza
Sculpted by Lilianne Breedveld,  I painted soft-bodied silicone Thirza in 2013.
She was a little thing at about 18inches.










Livi
Sculpted by Laura Lee Eagles,  I painted this resin baby in 2013.
Livi was only a few inches long.













Someone To Watch Over Me
Sculpted by Tina Kewy,  this is the original clay sculpt that I painted in 2013.
I loved the clay!!!






Lexi and Levi
Sculpted by Laura Lee Eagles,  I painted both resins in 2013.
Both are minis.

No comments:

Post a Comment