Sunday 23 December 2018

Babies from Long Ago ~ 2015

Emerie
Sculpted by Andrea Arcello,  Emerie is a full body soft silicone I painted in 2015.
She was a touch-up restoration and rematting baby. 









Emerie
Sculpted by Andrea Arcello,  this is the second full body silicone Emerie I painted in 2015.
I changed her eyes and repainted her and then rematted. I LOVED this baby and wished I could have kept her!
 












Patrick
Sculpted by Bonnie Brown,  this is a cloth body silicone I painted in 2015.
I love this baby so much








Early Bird
Sculpted by Tina Kewy,  this is a cloth body silicone I painted in 2015.
I gave him a silicone tummy plate.





1 comment:

  1. Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Really falling in love with those great creations

    ReplyDelete