Tuesday 21 August 2018

Sculpting? ME? Who knew!

I have always wanted to sculpt.
I've tried a few times... but I never seem to get it right. 
Crazy that I haven't tried harder considering two of my closest friends are sculptors, lol

Planning a trip to Orlando for a doll show in July 2018 and staying with my two sculptor friends, I was determined to learn something...

Sandra White, an incredible sculptor and magnificent teacher was able to get me to see in a totally different way.... with a perspective I didn't have a clue about.
It blew my mind...

With one evening I created these..


Bonnie Brown's nose is on the left.



Fueled by new teachings and oh so many possibilities, I came home and started sculpting. Ok, let me change that... I came home and tried sculpting.
Nope, not a natural at all. 
But with the help of Sandra White, I am gonna try!!!

I will record my journey as best I can

August

Sculpt One

Sculpt Two

Sculpt Three

Sculpt Four

September








No comments:

Post a Comment