Tuesday 28 August 2018

UNPAINTED Natalie by Izzy Zhao

So very very blown away.
I cant even tell you how much this sculpt jars my brain.
It is magnificent!!!

This is Natalie by Izzy Zhao

She is a preemie (I'll get inches soon) full body silicone.
Izzy only made a few in jello silicone because its extremely difficult to paint...
and I was privileged enough to grab one as a proto-type.
The rest of the edition will most likely be poured in an Eco 20, which still SUPER soft....but this is just incredible.

Words don't do this baby any justice. The feel it has is indescribable.
She is 'just melts in your mouth and your hands' yummy!!!

Here are some photos  BEFORE she is painted to show you the raw details of the incredible sculpt.
























  











Getting prepped for her paint. Looks sooo cute in a bath!!!



Painting this type of silicone has proven to be quite tricky. 
Everything sticks to it... like hot gum.
You would think I would need to hire a house cleaner with the amount of lint it has attracted (i promise my house is quite clean.... mind you a house cleaner would be nice... tax deductable????)
and you cannot slide your paint brush across her skin... its skids.

So I started with her body first and her head last. This way allows me to really hover over her and get right in all the nooks and crannies and highlight all detail.

I havent taken many progress photos but here are some. 
Her tongue is even painted!!!








More paint








Finished baby with no hair. Can't get more real than this!!!








3 comments: