Friday 6 July 2018

All the fun things I learned.

Lots of stuff to write about!

I went to the Orlando Doll show called International Doll and Teddy Show. 
It was fun. I met a few people I had never met before but have communicated with for so long online that I really do feel like I already know them.

People like Bonnie Sieben. I worked with her sculpts in silicone in times past.  She is like a little light. Always smiling and just so sweet.
(Orlando's weather KILLS your hair!... so dont look at mine!)

I met Lana Niemi and her husband. Sweet couple from Ontario.

I met Dina Meneses Enes from Pieces of Heaven Nursery. She is a talented painter that is so kind and just so lovely.

I met Yulia Shaver, an incredible mini sculptor that has the coolest Russian accent and very honest way of looking at things ;)

There are more people I met who I really was honored to meet.

The very highlight of my trip was when I met the sculptor, painter and pourer Jennie Lee for the first time.
I have known this brilliant woman for years and years. When she first started sculpting. She has always been so kind and so generous and so inspiring online... but in person she is buckets full more than you cant ever imagine ...plus some. A stunningly gorgeous woman inside and out. I truly cannot say enough about her.


This was Jennie, Bonnie and I together for the Doll Magazine signing. One of my favorite memories at the show... love these girls!

At the show I was able to bring back a few items and supplies from MacPhersons, an art and crafts company whom I adore.
Here is their website.

I am not an expert rooter. I try and work on it constantly but I am so lacking most of the time that I never wanna say I am a good rooter. I am always looking for better tools, better hair, better tutorials.
Well I was able to get my hands on some of the coolest rooting needles. I swear they were made specifically for silicone. 
I will show some of my own photos soon.

I also wanna do a blog post about their bundle bodies and their brushes... sooo much cool STUFF!!!

2 comments:

  1. It was such a thrill to meet you in person!! So wonderful!!💖💖

    ReplyDelete