Friday 8 June 2018

Silicone Levi #1

Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 9am ~ starting bid $3000.00US
Friday, June 15, 2018 - 9am ~ bid $3000.00US
Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 9am ~ bid $4200.00US
Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 9am ~ bid $4800.00US
9pm ~ current bid $5250.00
15 minutes to get in your last bids. Email or pm for your last chance. thedaintyloft@gmail.com
Winning bid at $7000.00


The adoption fee of all remaining Levi's is $7000.00 plus shipping. Includes hair, magnetic pacifier, and full layette. A tummy plate can be added upon request.
I only make 1 or 2 a year so there is a waiting list but please send me your name and I can add you to the list. 
Thank you 💖


I would love to introduce you to,  Levi
Number #1 in the silicone edition.

I have been given the immense honor and privilege to make this sculpt into a silicone edition.  I have been working on this boy for a month. Every brush stroke, every color was so deliberate but unhurried. 
I wanted everything to be perfect. 
He needed to be perfect.
I think he is finally perfect.



All photos are taken without any editing EXCEPT my watermarked name. The warmer photos are taken inside my studio, the cooler photos are taken next to a few open windows. I wanted to be able to show you how he appears in all lights. All photos are done naturally and yes, he really looks that good ;)


Levi is sculpted by Bonnie Brown, poured by Angela Lewis and brought to life by me, KrisC from The Dainty Loft.

This Levi is Number #1 in the silicone edition.



Levi is a cloth body Eco 30 silicone. Extremely cuddly and heavy. You must hold his head when you pick up... so real!!!

Measuring approximately 19" if legs were straightened legs.

The silkiest matte finish you will ever feel!



The palms of his arms, the soles of his gorgeous feet, his nails and his lips have been given a more dewy look. 

His eyes, ears, and nose also have the appropriate moisture look for added realism.



I have left him bald, no lashes or eyebrows. To me, this is the ultimate look of a newborn. However if his new mom wants brows or lashes, I can easily add those.



This silicone edition will only be sold as a finished baby.

No blank kits will be sold. 

I will only make as many as his mold will do. His edition number is undetermined until the mold is compromised or destroyed.



I have added a silicone tummy plate with a magnetic umbilical cord. 

This tummy does not belong to the Levi sculpt but I am just including it in his adoption. It's not a perfect fit but I love how tummy plates look for photos and how you can take them off for cuddles.
WIN WIN. 
He also takes a magnetic pacifier.

Inside his body are polyfil, loose polybeads, glass beads and some silicone to make his tummy a little squishy. I have put a white tape around his flange joints so that his limbs can rotate with a bit more ease. It can be seen a bit so if his new mommy wants them removed, I can easily do that. His head has a ring so that his head moves easily.
His legs are sculpted with a perfect scrunch look. Some of his fingers and toes are fused together, as original to the pour. 
I do have photos of him without any clothes (just in his doe suede :) ) so if you would like me to send them to you, I can.
He will travel home with all the outfits he is wearing in his photos, pacifier, pacifier clip, bear rattle, star blanket, tummy plate, umbilical cord, maintenance matting set, COA and care instructions. 

I have photoed him as a girl as well... so if you decide you want him as a girl, I will change his wardrobe.

I also guarantee my work. You will receive my written guarantee terms in his adoption papers.
I have also marked (hidden) each doll/limb so that there is a certainty you are getting an authentic silicone Levi.

I will be making and completing each Levi in the edition slowly. There will be no set time in between each baby. When it comes to my art I work tirelessly at getting everything perfect and for me, this takes time and no clock pressure. Each one will look different so if you love one, please try and adopt that one. The next baby will be different. 

IF THERE IS ANY OTHER INFORMATION OR PHOTOS YOU NEED PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK... please do so BEFORE you bid.

To bid or write with questions my email is thedaintyloft@gmail.com
There is a video on YouTube as well https://youtu.be/b3Du6TtmG-8
Details of the auction are here http://thedaintyloft.blogspot.com/2018/04/levi.html
FaceBook ~ https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10156485311546103.1073741878.597701102&type=1&l=aa07cc1b8b


































































































1 comment:

  1. how much is that cute lillte boy hes the only one that i can find that i like!!!

    ReplyDelete