Tuesday 15 August 2017

Taylor ~ a resin by Barbara's Babies

Another one of my experiments.
A Beautiful Resin Baby.

I tried a completely different paint set and as much as its pretty in color, it was not easy to use. Actually, it was almost impossible.
Honestly, I dont think I would use it again.

However I did want to finish the project so here she is.
This is an older sculpt by Barbara Stewart. Her name is 

Taylor


I am going to be selling this one bald and as a kit for only $500.00US shipped.
No body included. She is a newborn size.
First one to email me gets her.
No layaway
thedaintyloft@gmail.com
No returns due to high shipping costs.

Her paint is permanent and matte in all places accept where naturally dewy or wet (lips, nails, ect).
At the moment she has no eyebrows, but I can easily paint that on.





If you want to give her hair, I highly recommend a mohair wig.
She does have a ring seal in the back of her head which can be hidden with hair or a hat. I love her in hats.


Care Instructions for resin is as follows:
Resin is very resilient. However, they can break if dropped.
Matted resin can get shiny when handled to much with dirty or oily hands.
If dusty, a small brush can wipe away dust and a light wipe with a slightly damp cloth can clean the pieces.... but you rarely have to 'clean her'.  Just a little dusting. 
No scrubbing, no soap, no rubbing in case of damage to paint or matte sealant.
If you have more questions about resin, please feel free to email me.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment