Friday 4 August 2017

Pippet ~ an elf by Jennie Lee

Its been a bit of a rough creative year. 
I lost my original blog and I have been working, half heartedly to try and recreate it.
Its robbed me of a lot of creative joy.

But this little puffin has rekindled an inspiration that makes my fingers inch.

Embarrassed to say,  I've had her on my studio table for six months. She has waited so patiently for me to bring her to color. But any sooner and I may not have loved her as much as I do right now. 
And that is bunches and bunches worth!!!

This little elf is a masterpiece sculpted by Jennie Lee. Jennie is a genius at what she does... sculpts and pours pieces that are the heart of many people's collection. If interested in this sculpt to paint for yourself, please contact her. 

This little one  is already spoiled as she has lots of little outfits that have been handcrafted by Oms' Knits.
There will be many many more pictures of her.. but for now I had to take a few quick ones of her.

I would like to introduce to you,

Pippet













No comments:

Post a Comment