Wednesday 3 November 2021

Chi by Bonnie Sieben

 This is 

Chi.

Welcome to Chi's Auction. 

AUCTION DETAILS ~ I am holding a 7-day auction for Chi starting Saturday, December 4, 8am... until Saturday, December 11th, 7:00pm PT. (i live in BC, Canada...please google times if you need to know). 

**Place your bids in the FACEBOOK album by simply commenting with your offer. IN THE ALBUM under my comment of the starting bid **

If, you want to remain anonymous, privately write me and I will bid on your behalf with just your initials and offer. 

If you do not have Facebook just write me with your offer and I will place an anonymous bid for you and can keep you updated on the auction. My email is thedaintyloft@gmail.com 

You can bid as many times as you like. 

Saturday, December 11th, 7:00pm PT, the auction will end and I will post the winning bid. 

*Please do not bid if you don't intend to pay. I reserve the right to cancel any bids I deem unacceptable. 

Now in terms of shipping and payment. NON-NEGOTIABLE!!!!! I accept Paypal. Shipping in Canada and USA will be $40.00US. International will be more. I only charge the exact shipping costs. If paying in F&F Paypal I will include shipping for free.

I can only insure her for up to $1900.00...Canadian Laws. PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS. I will include tracking and signature confirmation so that she will never get lost. 

Payment must be made no later than 1 day after the end date. If payment is not made within the day, I will sell to the second-highest bidder without any warning. 

Layaway: ABSOLUTELY, I will allow layaway. But you must talk to me about terms before the auction ends. I ask for 30% right away, immediately after the auction. I will then allow up to 6 months for the remaining amount. 

All payments are non-refundable under any circumstances. If paying with layaway, the first deposit MUST be made as friends and family thru Paypal. 

International Bidders: I love you and I know how customs can be unfair to you. So, please talk to me beforehand about shipping options and I may have a solution for you.... I will ship within 3 days of final payment. 

IF I have forgotten anything PLEASE PLEASE write to me 💕 All Sales are Final and Non-refundable so please bid carefully. 

Best Wishes on your effort to adopt Chi!!!! Her details are below.

Details.

This is my version of the stunning Chi, sculpted by Bonnie Sieben. 

She is produced and poured by Maria Lynn Grover and her hair has been rooted by Lazara Brito. 

Chi is 22-inches and 11pounds. She is poured in Soft Blend silicone. She has beautiful 20mm brown German glass eyes and tiny rooted lashes just in the corners of her eyes. 

Chi also comes with an opened mouth, complete with upper gums and a tongue. I took out her tongue, painted it and the inside of her mouth with lots of detail, and then re-sealed it back into her mouth. She can take a standard preemie or newborn pacifier. 

I've added armatures to her arms. Gentle bending must be used. 

Chi's gorgeous, thick head of dark brown hair has been rooted by the magnificent Lazara Brito. Hours and hours have been spent on her hair. She is micro rooted with beautifully soft and straight mohair. 

I've made her eyebrows a combination of hand applied and painted hair. A true work of realistic art. 

Chi has been painted by me, KrisC, from The Dainty Loft. I have worked hard to learn and achieve the best paint techniques out there. I use only the very best silicone paints. With this amazing paint, I have given her a beautiful newborn skin tone with mottling and subtle veins. Every inch of her has been painted, made to look like a breathing baby. Tiny details and dewy touches give this little girl a spectacular look. Even her nails have incredible detail. 

With a final layer of matting, her skin is not shiny or glossy like some silicones. Her matting is STUNNING and she has the softest, silkiest skin EVER! All of this is an EXTREMELY time-consuming process and is difficult to achieve this look. Everything you see on this little girl is unique to him. This makes her one of a kind.

She wears newborn and 0-3 month clothes. All the outfits you see in the pictures travel with her. Some are vintage pieces. The knitted set is from Oms' Knits (my grandmother). She will also arrive with a pacifier, blanket, toy, COA.

Photos have been taken at different times of the day, with two different cameras. Natural and daylight bulb light.

I do not take on custom work. So if you love her, do not hesitate to bid now. Once she is gone, she cannot be replicated.

Blank kits are available for purchase here: https://marialynndolls.com/chi-kit








More Photos here: 






More Photos here: 






More Photos here: 




More Photos here: 













4 comments:

  1. So cute, if it's not sold..how much is she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    can you possibly go a little bit lower on her auction price?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola ,Dios les bendiga 🙇‍♀️yo quiero comprar a chi😃 que ago como me puedo comunicar con alguien de ustedes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Como ago para participar en la subasta

    ReplyDelete