Sunday 8 November 2020

Andrew by Maisa Said

 Once in and a while I have a baby on my table the utterly scares me. 

Scares me because it is so real and yet I fear my paint won't do it justice. I feel so inspired and motivated to want to try but tucked in that package is an overwhelming sense of failure. 

This little boy was my moment.

Not only because of how adorable he was but because he was poured in the softest silicone I've ever worked with.  Every brush stroke had to be slowed down because he would move under my brush. And then when I was finished with a spot I had to make sure it wouldn't move when I put it down.

Creating him created a constant anxiety within me.

An anxiety I fed my inspiration with and in the end, I made a most perfect baby.

His colors blended beautifully and his matting is the softest ever. I just stare at this baby with accomplishment and wonder. 

I am very proud to present to you,

Andrew

(his ebay link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/133570573023 )





















24 comments:

  1. Could you please let me know if Andrew has sold. If not how much is he please. Do you deliver to England. I am very interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry if I missed out on Andrew do you have any more ready or almost ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg your work is so good like how the is amazing πŸ‘ 😍 you are really good at.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh and my name is London I just found this website so sorry if it says unknown πŸ˜… 😐

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pls contact me i would love to have him am seriouly and ready to pay the big price

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, thank you but unfortunately he is sold.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you decide to create another I would absolutely love to adopt him. I can't seem to time right so I have no babies yet! Your work is absolutely breath taking! I would love to have a boy or girl please add me to your list

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I JUST LOVE THESE BABIES I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ONE BUT ONLY A GIRL ,,WHAT IS THE PRICE OF THESE BEAUTIFUL BABIES I WANT TO BUY ONE PLEASE TELL ME .

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG I JUST FORGOT TO GIVE YOU MY GMAIL
    Evelynsoler57@gmail.com THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME GBY

    ReplyDelete
  14. Where can I purchase this baby? I so would love e to have him. I'm an empty nester and miss my kids so much and this little one looks exactly like my son when he was born.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just find this wed I will like to see more Baby

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have to have one of these stunning babies

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have all the money for this baby please contact me as soon as possible and let me know where and how I can purchase this baby

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's a wonderful. I like a rebond. I want it.

    ReplyDelete