Sunday 10 November 2019

Silicone FX Paints by KrisC~ WHAAAAT!!!!

SO THIS JUST HAPPENED....


In the summer, I developed an original color artist line of silicone paints called Silicone FX by KrisC.  We first tried it out as a kit with small samples of the colors and it has been produced and sold by MacPhersons Arts and Crafts.

They are super easy to use, gorgeous colors for baby skin and first made as a kit with a tutorial. But as of today, because of the high and AWESOME demand, they can now be bought as INDIVIDUAL jars!!!!

I am so so so over the moon!!! I cannot thank everyone enough for the enormous support that has been given in buying these colors!!! It is a dream come true!!!

Here is a bit of details about the Paints:

  • Every color is my original formula and is designed and used by me on my own babies.
  • All pigments are properly calculated and premixed with Silicone B. All the artist has to do is mix equal amounts of Silicone A with it. Silicone A and B are included together. You get both in your purchase.
  • These silicone colors are designed to be able to be thinned down enough to use in an airbrush.
  • You can mix additional clear silicone to make the colors more translucent. Just make sure your ratio of A and B are equal. Psycho Paint Silicone is the preferred silicone for painting.

If you are unfamiliar with painting silicone I REALLY suggest you try out the Silicone Starter Painting Kit

It has a practice silicone face and all the supplies you will need to try it out. In the kit are all my colors along with a tutorial. The tutorial will teach you how to use silicone paints, how to matte and some troubleshooting. I've recently added photos to the tutorial, as well.
What it doesn't include is how to paint in my style... and that allows you to be the artist YOU were meant to be :) 



Thank you again to all who have supported this amazing endeavor. I encourage feedback so please don't hesitate to write to me with any suggestions or questions. 

And thank you to Brenda at MacPhersons for believing I could do this!









No comments:

Post a Comment