Friday 2 March 2018

Benny by Cheryl Hill

I am so excited about this news!!!

Awhile back I did the prototype of Cheryl Hills first silicone baby whom I named

Benjamin Hill
The sweetest little peach around!!!! Remember him 💜💙💛
I am ever so grateful to the most amazing lady, Ms Cheryl Hill, for letting me work with her sculpt.


Well I am over joyed to finally be able to tell you he is now in KIT form and his  edition is now OPEN!!!!!!

Benjamin (boy) or Benni (as a girl) is Cheryl Hill FIRST silicone baby and edition!!!!!



Benny's kit includes :
UNPAINTED head, limbs and cloth body
Benny is approximately 8 inches with a cloth body
Approx 6 inch head around
He is made of soft 100% pure platinum cure silicone
Eco 30 shore
Poured by Angela Lewis
Comes with COA
Cost is $240.00US plus actual shipping costs from Canada

photo of actual kit



I am not sure how many in his edition there will be but we will keep making him as long as his mold stays pristine and true to original detail.

Each kit has been poured to be identical to the original sculpt. I have looked over each piece to make sure there are no flaws in the silicone pour. If there is something that is important to you that needs to be photo'd please ask and I will take more photos.

Here are some photos of what HE/SHE could look like. The baby in the photos is adopted.





















 







No comments:

Post a Comment