Saturday 16 November 2019

Auction for Blessing by Marita Winters

AUCTION FOR BLESSING by Marita Winters

SOLD



PLEASE READ EVERYTHING THOROUGHLY!!! 

I am holding a 7-day auction for Blessing. From Monday, November 18, 9am... until Sunday, November 24th, 9:00pm PST. (i live in BC, Canada...please google times if you need to know).

I will start on Monday at 9am PT with my starting bid. I will be posting all information on Facebook, Instagram (kriscarwithen), and thru email. Also on my blog, here. 
 My email is thedaintyloft@gmail.com
Anyone may write to me and bid PRIVATELY thru email or facebook. No names will be revealed. DO NOT publicly post your bid for all to see. I will not accept it.

I will immediately post as you bid.
You can bid as many times as you like.
Your name will not be revealed,  just the current bid.

Sunday, November 24th, at 9pm, the auction will end and I will post the winning bid and the winner's name (with the consent of the winner to be public. Otherwise anonymous.)


Now in terms of shipping and payment. NON-NEGOTIABLE!!!!!
I accept Paypal. Shipping in Canada and USA will be $60.00US. International will be more. I only charge exact shipping costs.
 I can only insure her for up to $1900.00...Canadian Laws. PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS.
I will include tracking and signature confirmation so that she will never get lost.
Payment must be made no later than 1 day after the end date . If payment is not made within the day, I will sell to the second-highest bidder without any warning.
IF I DO NOT KNOW YOU (I am a reputable artist for at least 15 yrs or more so I know most of you) I will ask that your payments be made in friends and family. This is not negotiable. There are too many insecurities on FB and such and I know you will all understand.


Layaway: ABSOLUTELY, I would love to offer you the option of a layaway. But you must talk to me about terms before the auction ends. 
Now I know with the holidays coming up, funds may be tight...so for the first time, I will be offering a special layaway plan.....  I ask for 20% right away, immediately after the auction.  And then you can wait until Jan 15th, for the next payment to resume. Up to 6 months after that.  I am flexible but it must be discussed beforehand. All payments are non-refundable under any circumstances. The first deposit must be made as friends and family thru Paypal.

International Bidders: I love you and I know how customs can be unfair to you. So, please talk to me beforehand about shipping options and I may have a solution for you....

I will ship within 3 days of final payment.
Nonsmoking home.

IF I have forgotten anything PLEASE PLEASE write to me 

All of Blessing's personal details will be posted on Monday, November 18th, 2018.


All photos are taken without any editing EXCEPT my watermarked name. The warmer photos are taken inside my studio, the cooler photos are taken next to a few open windows. I wanted to be able to show you how she appears in all lights. 


Blessing


Blessing

Blessing is sculpted by Marita Winters, poured in silicone by The Dainty Loft, rooted by Lazara Brito and brought to life by me, KrisC from The Dainty Loft.

This Blessing is the Prototype for her brand new silicone edition. 

Blessing is a cloth body Eco 20 silicone. Cuddly, snuggly and a handful of precious!!!
When holding this munchkin you must support her neck and head as it is solid silicone and is heavier.  Her limbs are very squishy and floppy, so care must be given when posing and dressing her. Just like a real preemie!


Measuring approximately 15" 
Head circumference about 11"


Blessing is painted with all my own palette of silicone paints and has the silkiest matte finish you will ever feel! I work extremely hard to achieve the ultimate realism in my work. I've studied babies and prosthetic painting for years and have a great passion for making these dolls look like REAL and ALIVE babies!

Blessing's nails and lips have been given a very realistic glossy finish and her ears and eyes a more dewy look for realism. No detail has been overlooked.


Inside her body are polyfil, polybeads, glass beads and some silicone in her tushie to make her backside a little squishy. 

I have put rings on all her limbs so they can rotate with a bit more ease. Her head also has a ring so that it moves easily.

Blessing has been rooted by Lazara Brito in light brown mohair, soft and straight. Rooted lashes and hand-painted eyebrows. The work Lazara does is perfection! 

She comes with a silicone tummy plate, perfect for posing in pictures to make her look like a REAL baby! She even has a little umbilical stump remaining!

This silicone edition is being sold at MacPherson's Arts and Crafts


She will travel home with all the outfits she is wearing in her photos, blanket, tummy plate,  maintenance matting set, COA and care instructions. 

If you decide you would like Blessing as a boy, let me know after winning and I can change her layout to a boys wardrobe.

I also guarantee my work. You will receive my written guarantee terms in her adoption papers.
The Dainty Loft also stamps their kits so that there is a certainty you are getting an authentic silicone Blessing.


IF THERE IS ANY OTHER INFORMATION OR PHOTOS YOU NEED PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK... please do so BEFORE you bid.

To bid or write with questions my email is thedaintyloft@gmail.com
Or PM me on Facebook.



Enjoy and Thank you so Much!
~KrisC























































  
































No comments:

Post a Comment